HD POE IP Phone 132x48 LCD, 2 lines, Dual Gigabit Ports, 3 program keys, 8 BLF, EHS
The GXP1628 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs).
This Linux-based model includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE, and call-waiting allow the GXP1628 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- Light-up BLF Keys
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
LINK - http://www.grandstream.com/products/ip-voice-telephony/basic-ip-phones/product/gxp1628