Ubiquiti UniFi 8-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP 150W
POWERFUL ENTERPRISE SWITCH
The UniFi® Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
OPTICAL FIBRE BACKHAUL
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• Debug terminal option for command-line interface
• (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports
• (2) SFP ports
• Non-blocking throughput: 10 Gbps
• Switching capacity: 20 Gbps
• Forwarding rate: 14.88 Mpps
• Maximum power consumption: 150W
• Supports Standard POE
• Desktop mountable (unable to be stacked)